Did you know it's Negroni week? And did you know that one of the greatest cocktails in 100 years old this year?
The Lygon Arms in Broadway are celebrating in style with four takes on the cocktail and have shared their classic recipe with us.
25ml Sweet Vermouth
· Pour all the ingredients into a stirring glass filled with ice
· Add 1 slice of orange to the stirring glass
· Stir the ingredients with ice for 30 seconds
· Strain the mixture over fresh ice in an old fashioned glass
· Garnish with a fresh orange wheel
Check out their other creations HERE.